Discover why so many organizations struggle to deliver personalized customer moments
Brands everywhere recognize the importance of delivering memorable, personalized experiences across every digital channel - yet it’s an aspiration that eludes so many. You can find out why this remains such a challenge by watching our recorded webcast featuring guest speaker Joe Stanhope, VP and Principal Analyst at Forrester.
Joe Stanhope - VP & Principal Analyst, Forrester
Joe outlines risks and pitfalls, and offers his expert view on the steps you can take to transform every interaction into a memorable and profitable customer moment.
- What is moments-based marketing?
- Why do organizations strive to deliver customer moments and rarely succeed?
- Some practical ideas for a new approach
Bill Bruno - CEO, D4t4 Solutions
Bill shares his customer insights into some of the thorniest challenges enterprises are facing in delivering genuine moments-based marketing.
- The business imperative for genuine real-time data
- Managing 'identity' in an omnichannel environment
- Your action plan for a 'cookieless' world