Research & insight
Reports, whitepapers and market research with revealing insights into how to unlock the potential in your customer data, what consumers think and how other brands are doing it.
Read Stratigent’s advice on how to navigate the complex digital data landscape to build a customer-centric dataset that powers data-driven marketing in today’s omnichannel world. Learn how to stay ahead of the competition by developing the granular, long-term data foundation that’s essential to power 1:1 data-driven marketing and digital analytics.Download
This research, commissioned by Celebrus and Teradata, explores the differing attitudes of UK, French and German consumers towards:
- The positives and negatives of personalised communications.
- Their reactions to good and poor personalisation experiences.
- The data that they are...and are not...willing to share.
- Data privacy, usage and sharing concerns.
- Which industries they most, and least, trust with their data.
This research, commissioned jointly by Celebrus and Teradata and conducted by MyCustomer.com, asked digital marketers from the UK and Germany about:
- Their digital marketing priorities and challenges.
- If they have a single customer view, what data they are using and where it is stored.
- The benefits they are seeing from a single customer view and their future plans.
- The analytics they are undertaking and how it is improving their marketing results.
- How customer analytics is being resourced and how things will change by 2016.
- The importance of personalisation and the role of real-time now, and in two years.
The research in this eBook by Celebrus reveals that retail banking has many lessons it could learn from other sectors - such as retail and travel. Those sectors have forged ahead in delivering a highly personal customer experience that both generates new customers and increases the product mix sold to existing ones. Banks have a limited product set and therefore less opportunity to cross-sell and engage customer and prospects...so every interaction must count.Download
Recent research conducted by Celebrus Technologies reveals that top 120 UK Retailers (by web sales revenue) are failing to adopt many of the fundamental aspects of the ecommerce model that is proven time and again to deliver measurable uplift.Download
The Digital Marketing Insight Report 2014 reveals the thoughts of marketing professionals across Europe who understand that every business has the potential to unlock the insight held within their customer data and how that will transform their digital marketing and evolve in the next two years.Download