Travel and leisure companies, including tour operators, airlines, hotel chains and ferry companies, use Celebrus to better engage with their customers, target their communications, improve the effectiveness of their loyalty programmes and reduce costs. Here are some examples of how Celebrus helps:-
- If an airline knows that an individual customer was looking at a variety of destinations for a given weekend they can send messages, in real-time or otherwise, to promote the flights for which they have highest spare capacity.
- If an airline knows whether a specific visitor has hovered over the upgrade options when looking at flight options they can decide to strongly push the upgrades during the rest of the booking process.
- If an airline knows that a particular customer has browsed the hotel and car hire options for a destination during the booking process but not booked they they can promote those in the flight confirmation emails.
- If a travel operator knows which Google search terms are driving the highest value traffic in terms of types of holidays booked and price they can adjust their paid search strategy accordingly.
- If an airline sees that a specific high value customer is having trouble spending their loyalty miles they can instigate a carefully positioned “customer care” call or web chat from a customer service agent.
- If a hotel chain learns the average spend of visitors driven from the hotel marketing websites of which they are members they can target their partnership investments and efforts accordingly.
- If a ferry company sees the referring search terms that have driven a specific visitor to the website they can assess their price sensitivity and personalise offers accordingly.
- If an airline knows that a customer has booked their flights on a mobile device they can proactively promote their mobile apps for check-in and boarding to them.
See how Hilton Hotels used Celebrus' tag-free solution helps deliver a top-notch customer experience.